If you intend to start up your own business or to become self-employed we will provide you with a fast, efficient and affordable solution to get you up and running and with a full online presence.
Are you getting started in business?
You know that there are so many things to do and to get right. So why not let Omniserve do a lot of the important things and get them right for you.
For €799 plus VAT we will complete most of the important things on your checklist.
We let you concentrate on the things that you specialise in by taking care of the things we specialise in.
We save you time and money and get you started on the right foot.
We specialise in helping Sole Traders and Micro Business get online for the first time. Starting a business takes time, money and can be stressful at the best of times. Omniserve Web Design have a simple and affordable solution that means you can worry about what you need to and we will fous on getting your business online with all the necessary components that a new business needs to be trading and online.
Our Business Starter Package is designed to complete
all of the necessary steps to get a new business started.
- We register the Business name with the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- Omniserve engages a Logo designer on your behalf and works with you to
the right image for your new business.
- Omniserve then engages the services of a printer to design and print your
- We help you select a domain for your business. Having the right domain name
is a critical step in business today and we offer you expert advice on how to select
the best domain for your business.
- Omniserve registers the domain on your behalf and registers you as the official owner of the domain.
- We then gather the information we need to develop a quality website for you.
Omniserve has developed an easy to use control panel that helps you with thecontent for your website
by providing a framework of rich content to get you started.If you are more comfortable with using
Word then we are happy to accept this instead of the control panel.
- Omniserve then designs and builds your website. To see examples of some of our completed work see the Happy Customers page.
All this is Included!
name with the CRO
Registration of the business name is required for:Registration of a business name is obligatory if any individual, partnership or body corporate carries on business under a name other than his/her own true name(s). The reason why a business name must be registered is to make public the identities of those individual(s), partnerships or corporate bodies who are the legal entities behind the particular business name.
- An individual uses a business name which is different in any way from his/her surname. For example, if Mr. Joe Bloggs trades as Bloggs BER Assessors, but not if he trades as Bloggs or Joe Bloggs.
- A person with a place of business in the State carries on the business of publishing a newspaper.
- A company uses a business name which differs in any way from the true names of all partners who are individuals and the corporate names of all partners which are bodies corporate;
- A partnership with a place of business in the State carries on the business of publishing a newspaper.
* A company uses a business name which differs in any way from its full corporate name.
It should be noted that registration of a business name does not:
* Give protection against duplication of the name;
* Imply that the name will necessarily prove acceptable subsequently as a company name;
* Authorise the use of the name if its use could be prohibited for other reasons. It should not
for example be taken as an indication that no rights (e.g. trade marks rights) exist in the name;
* Prevent another party registering a trade mark with a like or similar name.