ISME E-business survey finds that 40% of small business are unhappy with the level of business generated by their websitePosted by Omniserve on May 16th, 2008
Under the heading “The pain of commissioning a website” the survey asked small businesses about the experience of commissioning a website. The web design business did not emerge unscathed.
• 76% admitted that their site needed improvement.
• 44% of businesses agreed that ‘commissioning a website was a confusing and/or frustrating experience’
• 41% agreed that ‘Web designers try to confuse us with jargon’
• 30% agreed that ‘it was hard to find a web designer that understood their business’
• 23% were unhappy with the quality of graphic design on their site.
• 40% were unhappy with the level of business generated by their website.
• 36% did not find it easy to update their website.
For the full story see: http://www.isme.ie/press-page43023.html#Monday%203rd%20March%202008